At EnviroLogix, we believe that understanding what our customers want for products, services and information is an important part of building an interesting and useful online environment.
We've designed our site with this belief in mind, and we've created this privacy statement so that you have easy access to information about our privacy practices.
About our privacy practices
- About our privacy practices
- Information you provide us
- Cookies - what they are and how we use them
- Information we do not collect
- How we use email
- Links to other sites
- Information we do not share with others
- How to remove your name from our mailing list, etc.
- Updates to information practices
- Questions or comments? Please contact us
EnviroLogix has a strong tradition of providing quality diagnostic tests and excellent customer service. At envirologix.com, our goal is to extend these traits to your interaction with us through our web services.
Part of achieving this goal involves working with information that helps us understand what customers want when they visit envirologix.com. We do this in two ways. First, we analyze customer information in aggregate - that is, we collect information about thousands of site visits and analyze it as a whole. This information, centered around how customers navigate through the site and place orders, is in the form of "clickstream data" and/or data gathered via pixel tags. In this kind of study, we look for trends among many visitors to envirologix.com rather than analyzing information about any individual customer.
Second, we may use information gathered during your visit to help customize our communications with you. For instance, if you express interest at envirologix.com in a particular type of test, or in a particular matrix such as corn or soybean grain, we might offer you a link to related products the next time you visit us online, or we might send you announcements of new products by mail, fax or e-mail.
In the end, we hope to tailor our communications with you to fit your needs - so that you receive more of what you want from us and less of what you don't want.
The two following sections, Information you provide us
and Cookies - what they are and how we use them
, provide more details about information we gather at envirologix.com.
Information you provide us
In several areas of envirologix.com, we ask you to provide information by filling out and submitting an online form. Following is a list of the information we request and details on how we use this information.
"Contact us" page. We ask for your name, address, contact information, and areas of interest (or suggestions) so that we can promptly respond to your inquiries, providing technical information, quotes, or other resources to the appropriate person(s), in the manner your prefer.
We do not share your name and address with other companies for marketing or sales promotions purposes. We do not share any other information with third parties, except in the case of contact or order information needed to fulfill your order. We do not share or sell email addresses.
Cookies - what they are and how we use them
- Personalizing your experience. If you've ordered online from us before, a cookie allows us to provide you with information we think you may be interested in, based on items you've previously viewed on envirologix.com.
- Shopping and checkout. We use a cookie to improve the ease of shopping at envirologix.com and to better understand how customers use our site. The cookie is used to "remember" which items you've placed in your Shopping Cart as you move about the site. The cookie also helps us to understand how our customers navigate through and use envirologix.com, enabling us to measure the site's ease of use and marketing effectiveness and to better target our communications to you.
- Promotions linking to envirologix.com. If you click on a link to envirologix.com from an EnviroLogix Email Newsletter or a promotional link on another site, we use a cookie to help measure the success of that particular marketing effort. In this way we can better understand how to reach customers with the information they want about EnviroLogix.
Because we rely on cookies to make the shopping experience easier and more tailored to your needs, your browser must be set to accept cookies before you can place an order at envirologix.com. (More on cookie settings
Information we do not collect
When you visit our site, we do not collect your name, email address or any other personal information unless you explicitly provide it to us. (This information is not extracted by any of our software "behind the scenes").
How we use email
If you provide your email address to customer service or in email to envirologix.com, we may send you email to follow up on your inquiry.
We occasionally send offers or product information via email to customers who have provided their email addresses. Opting out of these communications is a one-click process if you decide you do not want to hear from us.
We do not sell or share email addresses with other companies.
We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us
with your questions or comments. We read every email we receive.
Links to other sites
Occasionally we provide links to other sites we think you will find informative. These sites operate independently of EnviroLogix and have established their own privacy and security policies. We strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Information we do not share with others
EnviroLogix does not share, sell or trade email addresses, information collected as part of a survey, or specific details about you or your, business or your household. We do not contribute to or participate in shared or cooperative databases, which give other companies access to your personal information. We do not release credit card or financial information for use by other companies.
For both privacy and security purposes, all transactional information between customers and EnviroLogix is executed through a secure PayPal environment.
How to remove your name from our mailing list, etc.
You may contact us by phone, email or postal mail to:
- Limit (change the focus of) the EnviroLogix mailings you receive
- Remove your name from our mailing list
- Update the name and address information we use when we ship or e-mail to you. (If you're moving, please indicate when your new address will be in effect)
Contact us by phone at 1-866-407-4597 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to the following address. Please include a note of instruction and both your current (so we can accurately identify you) and desired contact information.
Online Marketing Support
500 Riverside Industrial Parkway
Portland, ME 04103
Updates to our information practices
We're always looking for ways to improve our site's features and services - and to improve the way we communicate our information practices. As a result, this statement is updated from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at envirologix.com.
Questions or comments? Please contact us
For questions, comments or assistance with any privacy-related issues, we invite you to contact us
. We're always happy to help.
PDF files, where provided, require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- up -