Inside Sales Associate
EnviroLogix is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our Sales team in our Portland office. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates who are looking to break into the business or biotechnology field. This position will support all facets of the sales team including maximizing sales opportunities, processing sales orders, as well as maintaining and expanding our customer base. Primary responsibility will be to prospect leads, cold-call on prospective accounts via phone, build relationships with customers, and manage accounts through relationship building that will make an impact on EnviroLogix and the customer.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree and least one (1) years of prior marketing, sales, or business internship or related customer facing experience.
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated and be able to work effectively in an independent role while collaborating with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards for quality and documentation is a must. Demonstrated aptitude for understanding and selling scientific/technical products is a plus.
This position will require above average oral and written communication skills. Inside Sales Reps will:
- Process sales orders based on inbound and outbound sales calls while maintaining appropriate sales and marketing reports, and customer files
- Monitor and track account performance indicators and ensures that sales plans and promotions are effectively implemented, devises appropriate corrective actions
- Collaborate with Sales leadership, Marketing & Product Managers, and Field Sales to identify strategic targets
- Manage accounts and build strong customer relationships through timely responsiveness and regular phone contact while gathering market intelligence
- Operate with a continuous improvement mindset, seeking opportunities to improve the overall customer experience with both internal and external facing solutions
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively and efficiently resolve customer requests and anticipate customer needs
- Make periodic in-person visits to key accounts with field sales representatives
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven ability to quickly build trust and credibility with customers
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; creative problem solving
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to sell the value of corporate relationships