Laboratory Production Technician
EnviroLogix is seeking an entry-level Laboratory Production Technician to join our busy manufacturing operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates who are interested in breaking into the scientific field and joining a global leader in the development of rapid GMO and mycotoxin detection technology. The primary responsibility of this position will be manufacturing EnviroLogix diagnostic products, ensuring consistent quality through standardized work, and in-process performance verification.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of one (1) year of prior laboratory internship or related manufacturing experience. The candidate must possess the ability to work independently and with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards for quality and documentation is a must.
- Preparation of buffers, critical reagents and kit components
- Preparation of controls and standards for in-process testing
- Vial and kit ELISA components
- Operation and basic maintenance of automated and semi-automated production equipment
Successful candidates will have:
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively across a variety of departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills