Product Development Scientist
EnviroLogix is seeking a Scientist to join our busy Research & Development team. The primary responsibility of this position will be the development, optimization, and validation of rare reagents or assays for detecting and measuring proteins and DNA targets.
Qualified candidates will possess a master’s degree in Biochemistry or a related protein science with a minimum of five (5) years of experience, industry experience preferred. Candidates must possess the ability to work independently and with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Skilled in independently developing immuno-based assays as well as the ability to work concurrently on multiple project teams is required. Successful candidate will have demonstrated success in protein handling and characterization. Experience with nanotechnologies is preferred.
This position will require the ability to communicate effectively across a variety of teams. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering developed key reagents to the product development process along with supporting data and validation packages
- Develop processes focused on protein purification and conjugation, buffer formulation, and analysis
- Lead teams that work effectively with other departments and customers including technical leadership through problem solving and troubleshooting
- Independently review data to make the appropriate decisions and act on them to drive projects to meet deadlines
- Sample preparation method development, validation study design, data presentation and report writing