EnviroLogix is seeking a Shipper/Receiver to join our busy shipping team in our Operations department. This position is responsible for all aspects of shipping EnviroLogix products and other materials, receiving inventory items and other supplies, internal delivery of materials and storage, final kit assembly, shipper relations, product label production and records maintenance.
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent and have experience in a shipping and receiving department or warehouse environment. Candidates must possess the ability to communicate effectively and work smoothly with a team. Candidates must be able to communicate with customers, shipping companies and suppliers in a professional manner. Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to bend, stoop, carry, climb stairs/rolling stairs and have the ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 pounds.
- Regular exposure to temperature changes (generally room temp, with occasional short movement in/out of walk-in coolers/freezers).
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Possess eye/hand dexterity and speed while maintaining high standards for quality and consistency.
- Fork lift truck certification and ability to operate a pallet jack or the ability to acquire.
Familiarity with computer-based systems for shipping, documentation and e-mail is key including FedEx, UPS and Microsoft products. Excellent attention to detail in documentation of lot and part numbers, inventory, purchasing, receiving and quality assurance records is required. Adaptability is a must.
This position will require the ability to communicate effectively across a variety of teams. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the receiving, inspection, and delivery of shipments including working directly with delivery drivers to coordinate unloading of shipments and materials and managing paperwork and process for damaged or returned shipments.
- Kit assembly and shipping of products to customers.
- Logging both additions to and withdrawals from inventory in the accounting system
- Tracking and expediting time-critical, delayed or lost shipments.
- Maintaining finished goods inventory and communicating projected needs for new inventory to appropriate departments.
- Working with other departments to determine raw material needs and filling out purchase orders as needed.
- Maintaining and organizing warehouse, finished goods coolers and shipping/receiving areas; clearly labeling all materials