EnviroLogix is a global leader in the development of rapid GMO and mycotoxin detection technology.
Our experienced staff closely monitors global issues in the food production chain, finding solutions to challenges before they even arise. Founded in 1996, EnviroLogix opened a second office in Brazil in 2007 and was purchased by Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc. in 2010.
From the beginning, our motivation has been to create breakthrough diagnostic technologies, seeking innovative ways to help customers solve their problems. The drive to pioneer advancements continues today, as we develop smart, simple diagnostic technology.
EnviroLogix’ rapid growth has been fueled by our reputation as a dependable partner and sustained by exceptional customer service and support. Community service is part of our culture, and we are proud of the many ways we give back, both as a company and as individuals. Meet our knowledgeable employees and leadership team and explore the progressive thinking that drives EnviroLogix ahead every day in the spirit of discovery, quality and continual improvement.
With its beautiful coastline beaches, clean air and the availability of seasonal outdoor activities all year round, Maine has a lot to offer. Add Portland’s thriving microbreweries, an active arts scene, and a growing reputation as a foodie paradise, and you’ll understand why Portland has been mentioned on so many national Top 10 lists.
A strategic location with easy access to three Brazilian states, Jaguariúna is classified as one of the Brazilian cities with the best quality of life. Known as a hub for state-of the-art industries, it is also part of the Turistic Circuit of Águas Paulistas and the Circuit of Science and Technology, composed of several surrounding cities including nearby Campinas in Southeast Brazil. Visit our EnviroLogix Latin America site for product and company information in Portuguese.
- American Association of Grain Inspection and Weighing Agencies (AAGIWA)
- American Seed Trade Association (ASTA)
- Analytical Excellence through Industry Collaboration (AEIC)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC International)
- Donau Soja (Danube Soy)
- Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS)
- International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM)
- Michigan Agri-Business Association (MABA)
- Midwest Shippers Association
- National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA)
- Ohio AgriBusiness Association (OABA)
- Panhandle Grain & Feed Association (PGFA)
- Bioscience Association of Maine (BioME)
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio)