QuickScan technology enables grain customers to read GMO and mycotoxin test strips in one quantification and traceability system.
Grain companies and food or feed processors can now obtain rapid and objective results for an entire GMO QuickComb, individual QuickStix GMO strips, or QuickTox mycotoxin strips.
QuickScan features include:
- Speed – Read rapid test strips, and record results, in seconds
- User Friendly – Simple interface with easy access to stored results, report generation and quality checks.
- Robust – Designed to work in dusty environments. Built-in ‘clean test’. Easy to clean when required.
- Flexibility – Process single strips or multi-strip combs for GMOs or mycotoxins
- Precision – Per-lot (vs. lot specific) quantitative curves are integrated into a unique barcode system, ensuring accurate, consistent measurement and eliminating the need for calibration
- Traceability – Access and utilize test results instantly for archiving, emailing, printing or trend analysis
Using a standard PC platform, QuickScan combines digital imaging technology with advanced mathematical processing. The QuickScan System easily integrates with existing computers, or customers may purchase QuickScan CS, a complete system which includes a slim touch-screen PC, pre-loaded with the QuickScan software and necessary drivers.
Catalog Number: ACC-131