QuickScan technology enables grain customers to read GMO and mycotoxin test strips in one quantification and traceability system.
Grain companies and food or feed processors can now obtain rapid and objective results for an entire GMO QuickComb, individual QuickStix GMO strips, or QuickTox mycotoxin strips.
QuickScan features include:
- Speed – Read rapid test strips, and record results, in seconds
- User Friendly – Simple interface with easy access to stored results, report generation and quality checks.
- Robust – Designed to work in dusty environments. Built-in ‘clean test’. Easy to clean when required.
- Flexibility – Process single strips or multi-strip combs for GMOs or mycotoxins
- Precision – Per-lot (vs. lot specific) quantitative curves are integrated into a unique barcode system, ensuring accurate, consistent measurement and eliminating the need for calibration
- Traceability – Access and utilize test results instantly for archiving, emailing, printing or trend analysis
QuickScan combines digital imaging technology with advanced mathematical processing. Specific sample identifications for each test can be entered for purposes of sample traceability and identity preservation. The results can be viewed and analyzed within QuickScan, as well as exported and shared with a few keystrokes. Although no internet connection is required to run QuickScan, software updates along with data and report sharing can be accomplished with one-touch convenience if the computer is connected.
Catalog Number: ACC-331