QuickCheck is the newest offering in EnviroLogix’ continued support of your quality programs. Receive blind-coded mycotoxin reference samples for operators to run—ensuring that operators are testing properly, to assist in training, and help your compliance efforts and audit readiness.
- ISO 17034-Produced Samples – Use samples produced by an ISO 17034-compliant 3rd party to confirm that equipment, instruments, and operators are operating properly.
- Immediate Feedback – Sample results are automatically uploaded into TotalHub for immediate feedback.
- Compliance and Audit Readiness – Quality Managers have access to a dashboard for both operator and site data, result tracking, and data download.
- Operator Efficacy – Gauge the effectiveness of training for new and current operators—gain an accurate picture of how well individuals adhere to proper testing techniques.
- Powered by TotalHub – With access to TotalHub, log in from anywhere and at any time to monitor results.
- Risk Mitigation – Proactively address issues before they become problems.
Available for Wheat – DON/Vomitoxin as well.
Detects: Aflatoxin residues
Analyte class: Mycotoxins
Format: A mix of twelve (12) blind-coded Aflatoxin-positive and non-detect QuickCheck corn reference samples, each with a unique Sample ID code.
Matrix Group: Matrix Group 1: Corn
Catalog Number: ACC-054-CA