QuickCheck is the newest offering in EnviroLogix’ continued support of your quality programs. Receive blind-coded mycotoxin reference samples for operators to run—ensuring that operators are testing properly, to assist in training, and help your compliance efforts and audit readiness.
- ISO 17034-Compliant Samples – Use ISO 17034-compliant samples to confirm that equipment, instruments, and operators are operating properly.
- Immediate Feedback – Sample results are automatically uploaded into TotalHub for immediate feedback.
- Compliance and Audit Readiness – Quality Managers have access to a dashboard for both operator and site data, result tracking, and data download.
- Operator Efficacy – Gauge the effectiveness of training for new and current operators—gain an accurate picture of how well individuals adhere to proper testing techniques.
- Powered by TotalHub – With access to TotalHub, log in from anywhere and at any time to monitor results.
- Risk Mitigation – Proactively address issues before they become problems.
Available for Corn – Aflatoxin as well.
Detects: Deoxynivalenol residues
Analyte class: Mycotoxins
Format: A mix of twelve (12) blind-coded Vomitoxin (DON)-positive QuickCheck wheat reference samples, each with a unique Sample ID code.
Test Kit to Use: TotalTox™ DON (Cat. #AQ-304-BG) or TotalTox™ Comb (Cat. #AQ-440) (sold separately)
Matrix Group: Matrix Group 1: Wheat
Catalog Number: ACC-054-WD