New to Non-GMO Testing?
EnviroLogix has put together an introductory packet of information about our tests and how they work...get a copy by clicking here
Some consumers are willing to pay a premium for food made without genetically modified ingredients, including animal feed for dairy cows and other livestock and pet food for their four-legged friends. For feed and food suppliers who wish to provide non-GMO products, our technology can detect GMO traits using protein or molecular tests.
The EnviroLogix QuickScan system is an approved method for monitoring GMO levels in commodities to determine compliance with both The Non-GMO Project standard and NSF True North Non-GMO standard. QuickScan has also been utilized by companies to achieve USDA PVP verification for their Non-GMO programs.
Test with Confidence
Meeting the non-GMO requirements of grain customers in the global marketplace has challenged the industry to invent new ways to identify and track the GMO status of grains. We responded with rapid testing solutions that allow you to make an informed, on-site decision in minutes. After a few simple steps, you will obtain clear, consistently accurate results. For traceability, our QuickScan System will generate reports that you can send with exports like corn, canola, soybeans, or rice. You can also verify your product as non-GMO to meet the increasing local consumer demand. In the global grain market, confident testing will minimize your risk and maximize your profits.
Take Identity Preservation to the Next Level with QuickScan
QuickCombs for Bulk Grain provide rapid, quantitative and traceable results for adventitious presence of GMOs in corn or soybeans. Designed for use in the QuickScan System, the QuickComb Kits quantify the presence of multiple genetic events.
In non-GMO / IP operations, the one-of-a-kind QuickComb construction allows multiple test strips to be processed simultaneously, saving valuable time. Alternatively, separate QuickStix strips for these traits can be run individually. QuickScan auto-sums GMO content enabling faster quality decisions at the probe stand.
The QuickComb Kits for Bulk Grain offer:
- Ease of Use –Simple tap water Common Extraction™ enables testing for multiple traits simultaneously, with results in 5 minutes
- Quantification –A unique barcoding system containing lot-specific standard curve data ensures accurate and precise GMO measurement while eliminating the need for calibrators or standards
- Traceability – Instantaneous data and image storage onto a host PC (or network) means test results can be emailed, printed or analyzed for management decisions at any time
Don’t need quantitative results? QuickCombs and individual test strips for genetic events can also be interpreted visually, with clear “yes/no” results.
- QuickComb for detecting multiple GMO traits in corn
- QuickComb for detecting multiple GMO traits in soy
- DNAble for molecular detection of multiple GMO traits in soybeans