EnviroLogix Presenting at the Midwest Shippers Conference
On August 15-17, EnviroLogix will be in Omaha, Nebraska for the Midwest Shippers Association’s & U.S. Soybean Export Council’s 2017 U.S. SOY Global Trade Exchange and Midwest Specialty Grains Conference & Trade Show. This joint conference promises to be its largest trade show to date, with more than 200 international soy and grain buyer team members expected to attend from over 50 countries.
Chris Seward, our North American Sales Manager, will be presenting on an expert panel with Angela Carlson, Ph. D. from SGS on Wednesday, August 16. Their discussion topic is Ensuring Quality and Limiting Risk in an Evolving International Specialty Grains Trade. Chris’ portion of the presentation will focus on the journey of grain from seed to shipping, and assuring quality along every step. Topics include:
- Life science exclusion testing on seed development
- Interviewing suppliers for non-GMO programs to ensure volume and quality
- Managing risk and adding value with grower seed and field sampling
- Sampling harvest delivery trucks to manage risk and inventory on a large scale
- Rail and barge loading – the final quality test
- Vessel applications
You can read more about all of the speakers and presentations on the event website, and be sure to register if you haven’t already! We hope to see you in Omaha.