- Order and receive a set of pre-weighed, blind-coded samples.
- Operators run the QuickCheck sample using the appropriate EnviroLogix kit.
- Operator enters the Sample ID from the sample's bag and their name on the QuickScan when prompted.
- Read the test with the QuickScan.
- Test results are sent into TotalHub, where results can be reviewed.
- Managers log in to review results, download reports, and explore if any corrective measures are needed.
Current customers, call EnviroLogix to speak with your Account Representative to order a QuickCheck Sample Set and to get set up with TotalHub.
- Toll-Free US: 1-866-408-4597 Ext. 1
New customers, call EnviroLogix Sales Team to get set up with EnviroLogix testing kits, QuickCheck Sample Sets, the QuickScan System, and the TotalHub data portal.
- Toll-Free US: 1-866-408-4597 Ext. 3
More information may be requested here, or call a member of the EnviroLogix Sales Team to discuss
- Toll-free US: 1-866-408-4597 Ext. 3
Follow these initial troubleshooting steps:
- Confirm that your incubator is set at 22°C.
- Confirm that the strips, buffer and sample (sample extract) are at room temperature 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Run a CleanTest. If any bad clusters are detected, clean the reader and re-run the Clean Test.
- Run the CheckComb; confirm that all results indicate ‘OK’
If those 4 items are within specifications, please review the procedural video and instructions for your mycotoxin test kit to ensure you are executing all steps as instructed. These items are gathered in one place at the top of this page.
If no procedural steps are amiss, try using a different pipette to repeat the testing.
If all above items have been ruled out and the result is still ‘out of the acceptable range’ noted above, contact EnviroLogix Technical Support for additional troubleshooting.
- Toll-Free US: 1-866-408-4597 Ext. 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org