QuickCheck is the newest offering in EnviroLogix’ continuing support of your quality programs. Now you can receive mycotoxin reference samples in addition to hardware, software, test kits, equipment, and technical expertise for your compliance efforts, audit readiness...and peace of mind.
- Use ISO 17034-compliant samples to confirm that equipment, instruments, and operators are functioning properly
- Proactively address issues before they become problems
- Log in from anywhere at any time to monitor results – or customize automatic alerts
QuickCheck benefits include:
- Reference samples are ISO 17034 compliant, processed under ISO 17034 standards, and quality checked using multiple methods.
- Using a simple user interface, operators enter data and receive immediate feedback on their results.
- Quality Managers access a customizable dashboard for operator information, tracking, trending, and notifications.
- Confirm performance of your equipment and instruments.
- Accelerate troubleshooting efforts by utilizing a uniform standard across operators, work stations and testing sites.
- Gauge the effectiveness of training for new operators—gain an accurate picture of how well individuals adhere to proper techniques.
- Assess shifts and trends in your data profile and reports to proactively address issues before they become failures.
- Log in from anywhere at any time to monitor results...or customize automatic alerts that notify you of any “red flags” in data or trends.
For over 25 years, EnviroLogix has been proud to pioneer the GMO and mycotoxin testing that defines the nature of today’s agricultural supply chain. Our products identify a comprehensive array of GMO traits, determine greater degrees of mycotoxin contamination, and deliver results on the most advanced diagnostic readers available. We’re passionate about exploring the technology that will continue to refine the picture of what we eat tomorrow as well. It’s the work that’s put us where we intend to stay…