QuickScan is a highly flexible and precise strip-reading system that enables grain customers to read GMO and mycotoxin test strips in one quantification and traceability system. It provides objective, fast and quantifiable results for mycotoxin and GMO test kits from EnviroLogix.
Grain companies and food or feed processors can now obtain rapid and objective results for an entire EnviroLogix QuickComb, individual QuickStix strips, or QuickTox mycotoxin strips. Benefits include:
- Speed - Read rapid test strips, and record results, in seconds
- Flexibility - Process single strips, up to four different mycotoxin strips, or an entire GMO multi-trait "comb"
- Precision - Image processing and a unique barcoding system ensure accurate, consistent results, without the need for recalibration
- Traceability - Access electronic results instantly for emailing, printing or analysis
QuickScan Software Information and Links
Note: Windows XP users click here.
<--(Features and benefits)
Upgrade to Version V5.1.1 today!
Optional password protection
(only needed if you already have Update 1 Version 5.1.1)
How do I know what update and/or version I have?
In non-GMO / IP environments running QuickScan, the QuickTox strips can be processed simultaneously with the industry-leading QuickComb for GMOs. Alternatively, up to four mycotoxin strips can be read at the same time, in seconds.
- QuickTox for QuickScan – DON Flex provides GIPSA-certified rapid, quantitative and traceable results for deoxynivalenol in corn, DDGS, wheat, wheat bran, wheat midds, wheat ‘red dog,’ whole wheat flour, white wheat flour.
- QuickTox for QuickScan – Aflatoxin Flex provides rapid, quantitative and traceable results for aflatoxin contamination in corn up to 300 ppb.
- QuickTox for QuickScan - Fumonisin Flex provides GIPSA-certified rapid, quantitative and traceable results for fumonisin in corn and DDGS in three separate ranges of concern.