Note: Please do not update your computer with Windows 10 yet! QuickScan Software will soon be compatible - we appreciate your patience!
|Learn More||<--(Features and benefits)|
Upgrade to Version V4.7.0 today!
|Full Upgrade Plus Updates|
|User Authentication||Optional password protection|
|QSS Update 4.7.0-4|
(only needed if you already have Version 4.7.0)
|Additional matrices / expanded detection ranges|
How do I know what update and/or version I have?
Check the QuickScan window title bar:
QuickScan is a highly flexible and precise strip-reading system that enables grain customers to read GMO and mycotoxin test strips in one quantification and traceability system. It provides objective, fast and quantifiable results for mycotoxin and GMO test kits from EnviroLogix.
Grain companies and food or feed processors can now obtain rapid and objective results for an entire EnviroLogix QuickComb, individual QuickStix strips, or QuickTox mycotoxin strips. Benefits include:
- Speed - Read rapid test strips, and record results, in seconds
- Flexibility - Process single strips, up to four different mycotoxin strips, or an entire GMO multi-trait "comb"
- Precision - Image processing and a unique barcoding system ensure accurate, consistent results, without the need for recalibration
- Traceability - Access electronic results instantly for emailing, printing or analysis
In non-GMO / IP environments running QuickScan, the QuickTox strips can be processed simultaneously with the industry-leading QuickComb for GMOs. Alternatively, up to four mycotoxin strips can be read at the same time, in seconds.
- QuickTox for QuickScan – DON3 provides GIPSA-certified rapid, quantitative and traceable results for deoxynivalenol in corn, corn gluten meal, DDGS, wheat, wheat bran, wheat midds, whole-wheat flour, white wheat flour, wheat gluten, barley, malted barley, oats, sorghum, soybean meal, milled rice, and rough rice.
- QuickTox for QuickScan – Aflatoxin FREE provides GIPSA-certified rapid, quantitative and traceable results for aflatoxin contamination in bulk wheat and corn grain. The QuickTox Kit quantifies this mycotoxin up to 100 ppb.
- QuickTox for QuickScan - Fumonisin screens corn quickly, simply and affordably. Designed for use at material-receiving points, with rapid, quantitative, and traceable results.