EnviroLogix, a global leader in the development and commercialization of GMO detection technology, is excited to showcase GMO testing products at the 2017 MOSES Conference for Organic Farming. To deliver a USDA certified organic, non-GMO project verified food product to the marketplace, the GMO status of high risk grain based ingredients must be confirmed. This […]
- 2017 MOSES Conference – non GMO Testing
- Season’s Greetings from EnviroLogix!
- Thanksgiving in Budapest at the Danube Soya Congress
- EnviroLogix At EuroTier
- EnviroLogix at the Organic and Non-GMO Forum
- DON Flex Receives GIPSA Approval
- Increased Demand Drives New GMO Testing Technology
- Visit EnviroLogix at the AOAC Annual Meeting in Dallas
- Visit Us at the Midwest Specialty Grains Conference & Tradeshow
Screening Test for
DMO Dicamba-Resistant Soybeans
in the Commercial Ag Stream
- EnviroLogix Introduces New Brand at 20th Anniversary to Usher in New Era of Growth
- Meet Our Summer Interns!
- EnviroLogix to Present at World Mycotoxin Forum
- New Flex Product Exceeds 2016 GIPSA Mycotoxin Specifications
- EnviroLogix Supports Ohio AgriBusiness Association
- EnviroLogix at IAOM
- Pack Your Plaid and Join Us at MOSES
- Stop By GEAPS Booth #235 and WIN!
- Explore the Possibilities at PAG
- EnviroLogix Holiday Hours
- ISO Certification Received for Quality Management System
- Thank You Students for Another Successful STEM Expo!
- EnviroLogix Sponsors Portland Schools STEM Expo
- Scientist Jamie Welch to Present at the Organic & Non-GMO Forum
- See You at AOAC in LA
- Test Your Exports for GMOs With Confidence
- Thank you to our awesome summer intern!
Meet Us at the Citrus Expo
and Know Your HLB Risk
- EnviroLogix Employees Team Up to Tri for a Cure
- Winter Wheat Harvest Woes
- See You at IAFP
- Non-GMO Webinar 501
- Help Us Celebrate Our New Website by Giving Back
- EnviroLogix and Goodwill Partner to Make It In America
- EnviroLogix Team Supports the Trek Across Maine!
- EnviroLogix Scientists Help Portland Students Understand GMOs
- ELISA Testing Help Students Solve a Mystery
- Portland Trails Cleanup Day
- Non-GMO Project Verification Free Webinar on Sampling & Testing
- Will We See You at VICTAM 2015?
- Join EnviroLogix at MOSES
- GMO Tests Receive Approval in Ukraine
- Portland Public Schools Holds First STEM Exposition in Partnership with EnviroLogix
- EnviroLogix Announces “Fumonisin Flex” QuickTox Kit
- Introducing DNAble for HLB
- DNAble for Salmonella is NPIP Certified
- DNAble for Salmonella Receives AOAC Certification
- Export with Confidence – EnviroLogix Test Kits for Duracade™ and MIR 162
- Exclusive Distribution Agreement for DNAble® and Array Tape™
- Aflatoxin FREE receives GIPSA certification